View Profile PossessedPanda

5 Movie Reviews

Good for a test

Well, usually "Tests" are blammed easily but this one is pretty good, I mean, for a test. Nice Job Dude, Hope this raises your Average Score a bit. ;)

Ahaha!

That was pretty awesome, and pretty smooth animation and okay sound quality for a just a Sound Test. :)

wolfdawg125 responds:

thanx a lot for commenting. always appreciated. btw, obviously when i try harder at this, it'll be better so i cant wait for the reviews i get for what i make on that day. : )

Awesome.

Lol I watch all of your videos and I always get a good laugh out of em.
You should win the Christmas Contest.
Awesome series.

Lol, and nice description, too.

4 Game Reviews

Coolio

Nice effort, a little confusing, but pretty fun. Good Idea, too.
BTW Html doesn't work on newgrounds descriptions.
Overall 8/10

Pretty Fun

Its Pretty Fun, it gets boring after a while. But, for a Promotional Game, its pretty awesome.

Awesome

Awesome Beta. If you could get the horizontal portal working, this, I swear would get like 10s all around.

1 Audio Review

Funny, Happy, Chaotic

Really fun and chaotic music, I'd like to ask permission to use it in I game I am using called "The Inquiry", the music fits it perfectly and since I might be adding Flash API (a way of making a few dollars) in it, I legally need your permission; so reply whenever you can. Thanks.

-PossessedPanda

Iplaygames responds:

Yeah man, feel free to use it anytime. I think it's safe to use ANY newgrounds audio submission if you give credit to the author.

I am--Wait, what? Wtf is blurb?

38, Male